Monday, November 9, 2009

Lusaka


Out with the girls (Lauren, Janna, me, and Alicia) waiting for the movie


Lauren, Alyssa, and I with our ice cream treat :)

We had a great time in the big city! I had a little taste of home.
Yummy pizza and ice cream...now I will be able to last until I get home. :)

We went shopping a lot and out to eat at all kinds of different places. I was shocked and glad to see that there was not a McDonald's in Lusaka...they haven't taken over the entire world! ha ha

On Saturday, we went and saw 'A Christmas Carol' with Jim Carey. That was a lot of fun...and it felt just like home....i even FROZE in the movie theatre...I bought medium popcorn and a bottle of water for less than $4 dollars...when was the last time you could do that in America?

I have funny stories to tell, but not enough time to explain on here.

This week is full of last minute papers and goodbye/thank you parties.
We leave Choma a week from Friday to go to Livingstone.
We fly out of Livingstone a week from Monday and will arrive in Indianapolis on the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment